The Gorilla strain bible from Cannabis Reports breaks down 30 different types of Gorilla marijuana strains. These strains have some striking similarities but are each unique in their own way. After reading through this guide you will understand why they are all-the-rage. In case you haven’t tried one out, no doubt you will head to pot shop sooner rather than later. If you love the feeling of a smashing head buzz, Gorilla is it for you. Gorilla glue strain is one of the best strains to smoke today!
Seeing that we have 30 strains to go, let’s not waste time with small talk.
Shall we? Gorilla glue strain and all the other Gorilla strains!
- 1. Gorilla Glue Strain
- 2. Gorilla Cake Marijuana Strain
- 3. White Gorilla Marijuana Strain
- 4. Glookies Marijuana Strain
- 5. Gorilla Grapes Marijuana Strain
- 6. Gorilla Punch Marijuana Strain
- 7. Gorilla Blue Marijuana Strain
- 8. Gorilla Berry Marijuana Strain
- 9. Gorilla Diesel Marijuana Strain
- 10. Gorilla Cream Marijuana Strain
- 11. Gorilla Pie Marijuana Strain
- 12. Cherry Gorilla Marijuana Strain
- 13. Gorilla Dawg Marijuana Strain
- 14. Gorilla King Marijuana Strain
- 15. Gorilla Dream Marijuana Strain
- 16. Gorilla Wookies Marijuana Strain
- 17. Silverback Gorilla Marijuana Strain
- 18. Gorilla Snacks Marijuana Strain
- 19. Gorilla Bomb Marijuana Strain
- 20. Gorilla OG Marijuana Strain
- Gorilla Skittlez Marijuana Strain
- Gorilla Tahoe Marijuana Strain
- Gorilla Face Marijuana Strain
- Gorilla Widow Marijuana Strain
- Gorilla Fart Marijuana Strain
- Gorilla Wifi Marijuana Strain
- Gorilla Venom Marijuana Strain
- Gorilla Walker Marijuana Strain
- Gorilla Scout Marijuana Strain
- Gorilla Sherbert Marijuana Strain
- Gorilla Glue Strain and 30 other Gorilla Strains Conclusion
1. Gorilla Glue Strain
This is an indica dominant hybrid strain that is a cross between the flavorful Chocolate Diesel and pungent Sour Diesel strain. This original Gorilla Glue #1 strain is packed with THC that get to 28% on a good day. The cerebral rush that comes with it is exhilarating. To learn more about cannabis strains and how to grow Gorilla Glue Marijuana Strain enroll at the leading cannabis school.
2. Gorilla Cake Marijuana Strain
This is an Indica dominant hybrid strain that causes a heavy handed cerebral buzz as well as powerful body stone.
3. White Gorilla Marijuana Strain
White Gorilla is a slightly indica leaning strain with 55% indica and 45% sativa. It has hard hitting cerebral effects that may be overwhelming for a new user. The THC is usually about 25%.
4. Glookies Marijuana Strain
Glookies, as the name suggests, is a mix between Gorilla and cookie strains. It’s a hybrid cross between the infamous Girl Scout Cookies and the all-too-famous Gorilla Glue. This is a marijuana strain for seasoned stoners as the effects hit as thunder. Glookies strain is also referred to as Gorilla Cookies strain.
5. Gorilla Grapes Marijuana Strain
For those with a sweet tooth, this is the marijuana strain for you. The taste is fruity and will remind you of munching fresh grapes. It is packed with floral terpenes and the general effect it creates is a heightened sense or relaxation. It is a pure indica strain with about 24% THC.
6. Gorilla Punch Marijuana Strain
This indica strain is a cross between Fruit Punch and Gorilla Glue #4. It has strong heady effects and is therefore suited for seasoned tokers.
7. Gorilla Blue Marijuana Strain
This is a THC packed sedative strain that will knock out most new users. The THC gets to 24% and the cerebral effects that follow after are robust.
8. Gorilla Berry Marijuana Strain
Gorilla Berry is an indica leaning cross breed strain that is 60% indica and 40% sativa. The taste of the smoke is a mix of spicy, sweet, and herbal.
9. Gorilla Diesel Marijuana Strain
This is a strain that is in between Gorilla and Diesel strains. It is pungent and delivers hard hitting cerebral effects.
10. Gorilla Cream Marijuana Strain
This is an indica leaning hybrid that is a cross between 3 strains: Gorilla Glue #4 x Cookies & Cream x Big Bud. It is a highly psychoactive strain with high THC amounts.
11. Gorilla Pie Marijuana Strain
This is a tasty munchies-inducing marijuana strain that has mind-melting effects.
12. Cherry Gorilla Marijuana Strain
Also known as Cherry Gorilla Glue is the refined version of Gorilla Glue. It has deeply relaxing effects and is best taken before bedtime. The THC gets as high as 18%.
13. Gorilla Dawg Marijuana Strain
This is a wannabe Gorilla Glue strain. It is a cross between Gorilla Glue and Top Dawg strains. It causes a powerful euphoric feeling that I hard to forget. New users are cautioned against over-indulging in this strain.
14. Gorilla King Marijuana Strain
This is a cross between two powerful strains: Gorilla Glue and Jet Fuel. If you are looking for the real “outta space” experience, this is the real deal.
15. Gorilla Dream Marijuana Strain
Gorilla Dream is a hybrid cross between Gorilla Glue and Blue Dream. It is a strong sativa strain that will produce a powerful head buzz.
16. Gorilla Wookies Marijuana Strain
This is a new hybrid strain that is a cross between Gorilla Glue and the Wookies strain. With a THC that easily hits 25%, this is the perfect stoner strain for entertaining friends.
17. Silverback Gorilla Marijuana Strain
Silverback is a rare type of Gorilla strain. Being a cross between Grape Ape and Super Silverhaze, it has rather calming effects. This is the perfect strain for fighting insomnia.
18. Gorilla Snacks Marijuana Strain
This is a THC packed marijuana hybrid strain that is a cross between Gorilla Glue #4, Guinness, and Scooby Snacks. It has a strong pungent smell with piney notes. It is an appetite stimulating strain.
19. Gorilla Bomb Marijuana Strain
This is one of those beast-of-a-strain kind of thing as the heady effects are super intense. It is a cross between two powerful strains: Gorilla Glue and THC Bomb. It’s a strain you will enjoy when watching a stoned movie.
20. Gorilla OG Marijuana Strain
Gorilla OG is a cross between Gorilla Glue and Mango Kush. It is an indica leaning strain with 22% THC. It is a highly intoxicating strain that can be overwhelming for new users.
These are the most popular Gorilla strains that are currently in the industry. However, there are about 10 more Gorilla strain that we will discuss later. These are:
Gorilla Skittlez Marijuana Strain
Gorilla Tahoe Marijuana Strain
Gorilla Face Marijuana Strain
Gorilla Widow Marijuana Strain
Gorilla Fart Marijuana Strain
Gorilla Wifi Marijuana Strain
Gorilla Venom Marijuana Strain
Gorilla Walker Marijuana Strain
Gorilla Scout Marijuana Strain
Gorilla Sherbert Marijuana Strain
Gorilla Glue Strain and 30 other Gorilla Strains Conclusion
Gorilla strains are a reserve of the seasoned stoners. They share a common Gorilla origin and will usually have high THC amounts. They can either be indica leaning or sativa leaning; this is really up to the discretion of the breeders. But one thing is clear: you are not a weed veteran if you have not tried at least one of these 30 marijuana strains from the Cannabis Reports gorilla strain bible.